Use of the Carpatwings website and other related services (hereafter "Carpatwings", "we", "us", "our", "carpatwings.hu") is subject to the following terms:
1. Membership requirements
To qualify for membership to Carpatwings you are required to meet the following minimum criteria:
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- You must have a reasonable level of written and spoken English.
- You must have an active IVAO account.
- You must have a minimum of 100 hours flight time on IVAO.
- You may only register for and hold only one account.
- You have to provide the following data during registration:
- Real name (no nicknames)
- Valid e-mail address
- Valid IVAO ID
- The ability to show professionalism within the organization and when conducting online operations.
- Reasonable level of flying skills including aircraft systems, navigation, radio communication, meteorology.
- A placement test has to be completed during the application procedure. You have to follow the rules showed on the test page.
- You must be in possession of X-Plane, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, FSX, Prepar3D, or other simulation software that is supported by FSUIPC.
- Your first flight has to be competed within 14 days after successful registration and activation.
- Ability to keep your activity by flying a Carpatwings flight at least once every 30 days.
- Membership can be terminated at any time upon request. In this case you have to contact the HR department in e-mail.
- Membership may be suspended or deleted at any time if you do not respect the rules in this document.
- You must complete your flights online using IVAO network.
- You must follow the rules of this network when you fly online.
- You have to use callsign CWI (Carpatwings) during your flights.
- You must use real routes in your flightplan, usage of DIRECT GPS is forbidden.
- In case your flight has to be diverted to an alternate airport, you have to note it in your PIREP, and after re-booking the flight you can continue it from the alternate airport to the original destination.
- You must use the official smartCARS client to log your flights and send PIREP. Other (eg. manual) PIREPs will be rejected.
- All PIREPs will be reviewed by the staff.
- Valid PIREPs may be rejected due to the following reasons:
- Pause for a longer period in-flight
- Using any other simulation rate than 1x
- Flying incorrect airframe
- Invalid schedule, departure or destination airport, flight time, flight path
- Any cheating
- Other, not listed faults
- You are not allowed to log your Carpatwings flight to another VA at the same time. Please remember, using different callsign than CWI is also prohibited.
No part of the Carpatwings website, its contents, images, logos, designs, documents and other media content may be reproduced in any form or placed or uploaded elsewhere on or in any internet site or electronic or written media without the express permission of Carpatwings.
Similarly, all content authored and produced by members of, or contributors to, Carpatwings is fully owned and copyrighted to those members and contributors and may not be used or reproduced without their express permission or the permission of Carpatwings.
Any information and content available on this website is for Flight Simulation use only, do not use them for real world aviation in any way!
We do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Use of the website by visitors and members alike is solely at the risk of those who visit and use the site. Whilst Carpatwings works to ensure that the site is error and virus free, we make no warranty or guarantee and we will assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any damage suffered by users, howsoever caused; Further, use of the Carpatwings Website is entirely at the risk of those who visit and use the website.
This document is accepted by the staff of Carpatwings, issued on 2020-06-21 and valid until its repeal.