Last updated: April 26, 2020
1. Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
• You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the VA, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
• Virtual Airline (referred to as either "the VA", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to CarpatWings Virtual Airline.
• Account (referred to as either “profile”) means a unique account created for You to access our Website.
• Website refers to Carpatwings Virtual Airline, accessible from http://carpatwings.hu/
• Service refers to the Website.
• Country refers to: Hungary
• Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the
VA. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the VA to facilitate the
Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the VA, to perform services related to the
Service or to assist the VA in analyzing how the Service is used.
• Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website or
• Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
• Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by
a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many
• Device means any device that can access the Website such as a computer, a cellphone or a
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or
from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
2. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
2.1. Types of Data Collected
2.1.1. Personal Data
While registering to Our Website, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally
identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable
information may include, but is not limited to:
• First name and last name
• Email address
• Date of birth
• IVAO and/or VATSIM ID
• Usage Data
2.1.2. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Website.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP
address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date
of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information
automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile
device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type
of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when
You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
2.1.3. Tracking Technologies and Cookies
certain information. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track
information and to improve and analyze Our Service.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent.
However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies.
Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline
Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies in
the "What Are Cookies" article.
We use only Session Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the
Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and
prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have
asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those
2.2. Use of Your Personal Data
The VA Website may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
• To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Website. The Personal
Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the VA that are available
to You as a registered user.
• To contact You: To contact You by email or other equivalent forms or applications (like
Discord) of electronic communication, when necessary.
• To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
• With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public
areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly
distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social
Media Service or Application (Discord), Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media
Service may see You name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other
users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view
2.3. Retention of Your Personal Data
The VA will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in
with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with
applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
3. Law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, the VA may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required
to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government
4. Other legal requirements
We may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the VA
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
• Protect against legal liability
5. Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to
use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its
6. Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally
identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If You are a parent or guardian and You
are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become
aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16 without verification
of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country
requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use
7. Responsible persons about Sensitive Personal Data
The Sensitive Personal Data is (like IP address, operation system, browser, etc) sensitive
information about You, while browsing our Website.
Name: Leslie Gaal
Title: Virtual Airline Chief Executive Officer
Address: 35. Ady Endre Road, 4628 Tiszaszentmarton, Hungary
Name: Zoltan Tajti
Title: Authorized Hosting Operator
Adress: 51. 10/5 Ybl Miklos street, 3100 Salgotarjan, Hungary
Name: Tarhely.Eu Kft
Title: Hosting Provider / Primary Personal Data Controller
Address: 4. Ormansag street, 1144 Budapest, Hungary.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change
9. Contact Us